THE IRF IS BACK IN 2022 ON THE WEEKEND OF 10-12 JUNE 2022, AFTER HAVING BEEN UNFORTUNATELY POSTPONED for TWO SUCCESSIVE YEARS.
Indian Motorcycle will be present with a range of models to test during these 3 days.
Located near the historic centre of Budweis, the capital of South Bohemia in the Czech Republic, IRF22 will bring together bikers from all over Europe and beyond to enjoy an exciting weekend of riding on the excellent roads and beautiful scenery of the region. With participants coming from over 30 countries, the IRF22, organised by IMRG First Czech headed by Jean-Marie Guyon, will be an international event where riders will come to share their passion around their favourite brand, regardless of language or cultural background. Thanks to the fleet of demonstration models present on site, they will also be able to live a new experience on a model of their choice.
• Indian Motorcycle test rides
• Exhibition of customized Indian Motorcycle models
• A customised Indian Chieftain Limited to be won
• Legendary 25 km parade
• Routes prepared by Sat-Nav to discover the area
• Exhibitors' village
• Live stage with announcements in English, German,
French and Czech
• Technical assistance on site
• Camping in the Chillvillage
• Secure parking and free shuttle bus
• Catering and food truck with cashless transaction
Indian Motorcycle Custom Show
As part of the festival, Indian Motorcycle customisers and dealers are invited to showcase their finest custom Indian Motorcycle and celebrate the brand's design versatility and rich history. The competition will showcase the talents of up-and-coming and experienced customisers.
All participating bikes entered in one of six categories will be displayed in the Indian Motorcycle Village, where a panel of judges will evaluate them. A prize will also be awarded for the overall "Best in Show" winner.
• Indian Scout / Bobber
• Bagger 23"
• 2022 Indian Chief
• Indian Thunderstroke 111 - 116
• Indian FTR Flat Track Style Scrambler
• Custom paint / Airbrush Master
Registration here >